Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
How Much Garbage Do We Produce?
How does Garbage Affect the Environment?
What Things Can and Cannot Be Recycled?
How Can Recycling Save Natural Resources?
What are Ways That People Can Recycle?
How Are Things Recycled?
What is a Green School?
Welcome to Mrs. Taylor's MicroComputer Class Recycling Page!
How to Join this space:
1. In the top right corner, click on the link that says Join.
2. Create a username and password. You will also need to have an email account listed.
3. There will be a box that says "Make a Space?"
Be sure to say NO
4. Click Join.
Congratulations! You are now a member of wikispaces!
What to do next:
1. Become a member of the recycling wikispace by going back to
2. In the top left corner, click on the link that says Join this Space.
3. Enter a comment if you want, and then request membership.
4. I will accept your membership in a few moments.
How will you know if you are a member? Simply refresh your page -- if the protected button has changed to "Edit this Page," you are now a member!
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"